* Login   * Register

All times are UTC

Advanced Member

Last post
Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:53 pm 

To sum it up:

Armed Assault (working title, aka ArmA) will be our next title for PC with an expected release date prior to the end of 2005. It will bring you a new engine with numerous improvements, including a completely new Direct X 9 graphics engine with support for detailed vegetation and dynamic water, reworked physical simulation and collision detection. Not forgetting of course, support for join in progress multiplayer. It will also contain a brand new environment and campaign set in the recent past. We also keep in mind all of the great community content created so far and we’ll try to make it as easy as possible to convert and use any OFP content in ArmA.

<a href='http://www.bistudio.com/flashnews/OpenLetter/openletter.html' target='_blank'>http://www.bistudio.com/flashnews/OpenLetter/openletter.html</a>

If the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your friend.

Übercomander General
Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:28 pm 

Join in progress.. hmmm

20 hour CTI - you get bored, buddy comes in to take over :)

My catapult is bigger than yours.

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:37 pm 

Nah, the cti concept like we do it is the best imo. Maybe we just better stick with OFP 1

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:54 pm 

I hope that "support for join in progress multiplayer" really means that - support for it. One option more, not the only way to do it <_<

I really really hope that thay got their shit together this time... I dont wanna see a similar patch-marathon like the one with ofp1 was... gah.

But...

... KICKASS :drbl: