* Login   * Register

All times are UTC

Last post
Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:36 am 

you could have re-connected and played like a man

every one has been calling you whiney bitches lately, and you certainly proved it yesterday

and I'm sick of both AFC and SWEC hiding the fact that they used the cheat in prior CTITC season which gave them a big advantage on the battle field with AI, they spewed their garbage on how I was lying about the how the voice.pbo file effected game play and gave the clients with the hacked or altered version faster responding AI that would devastate every thing on the battle field, then the community did their own testing and SWEC and AFC deleted all the posts where they claimed it was not so since the whole community now knows these blatant files are cheats

like please, you guys don't know shit about servers, and don't know shit on how basic addons effect OFP that if I hear 1 more time to drop AI I will scream

the X2 server if it is indeed a AMD 64 4400 x2 which I am starting to doubt does lag due improper CPU usage, if you clowns actually followed the server posts on the BIS forums you would understand why, maybe do some research on who discovered best setup for power OFP server, I'll bet you find he has managed OFP servers from the start of OFP and has one of the three longest running and most used servers in the OFP Community

you're nothing but a bunch of lying snobs just like your SWEC buddies
maybe you're the reason hardly no one plays CR

crawl back under the dishonorable rock you crawled out from

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:04 am 

Dude, get a live and don't come back to post here. Thanks.

If the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your friend.

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:26 am 

If you are so sick of us maybe you shouldn't play against us anymore and let your team mate, which i know are not sick of us do the honor.

You just think you know it all and the fact that you always dig out the same old story show how little you really know. :fana:

I didn't re-connect because i didn't feel like it anymore, all the bla :argue: bla :argue: bla about MFCTI and CRCTI just killed my motivation.

I don't mind playing either versions but if the shit hits the roof already in the lobby i don't see a point in playing the game, coz it's no fun then.

And if you didn't know the X2 server has nothing to do with us as its zyklone's server and not ours, you Super Server Administrator. :P

And leave our rock alone we are all glad that we managed to crawl out off it and kobolds back is still in pain.

:tu: Long Live Rock :tu:

Veteran Alcoholic
Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:07 am 

Oh, my god !
I couldnt belive its Malb, but i checked the IP, its he.

Malboeuf ! Don't hear to Ca5ey! Come back when u want, drop some post like this, this is the best way to spread yourself in CTI community. I make you an own topic, pls use it anytime when u feel urge to purge maliciosus thoughts from your mind.
Best wishes from kobold.

Pubrunda forever..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:33 am 

malb is back in his old charming mode :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:18 pm 

Ca5ey wrote
Dude, get a live and don't come back to post here. Thanks.

learn to spell
it's LIFE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:21 pm 

kobold wrote

Malboeuf ! Don't hear to Ca5ey! Come back when u want, drop some post like this, this is the best way to spread yourself in CTI community.

10 to 1 more ppl know me then any of you, and since I actully do more for the community then any of you fking whiners
you should shut your hole the hot air gets out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:25 pm 

Tetsuo wrote
If you are so sick of us maybe you shouldn't play against us anymore and let your team mate, which i know are not sick of us do the honor.

You just think you know it all and the fact that you always dig out the same old story show how little you really know. :fana:

I didn't re-connect because i didn't feel like it anymore, all the bla :argue:  bla :argue:  bla about MFCTI and CRCTI just killed my motivation.

I don't mind playing either versions but if the shit hits the roof already in the lobby i don't see a point in playing the game, coz it's no fun then.

And if you didn't know the X2 server has nothing to do with us as its zyklone's server and not ours, you Super Server Administrator.  :P

And leave our rock alone we are all glad that we managed to crawl out off it and kobolds back is still in pain.

:tu: Long Live Rock :tu:

don't worry I'll be CO in CTITC, and you know we'll stomp the shit out of you all game like we did last match (untill i let ghost command), this wont happen next time

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:34 pm 

Oh someone please give the baby a lollypop.

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:38 pm 

Don´t worry all, Arma is soon to come and whole new breed of people will come. All this suffering will be forgoten :D
PS. Im not drunk

Übercomander General
Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:08 am 

Amazing, he is still bragging about a game he lost... :rolleyes:

My catapult is bigger than yours.

Übercomander General
Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:09 am 

And Mal, never ever ever correct someone's spelling.

My catapult is bigger than yours.

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:34 am 

Malboeuf wrote
10 to 1 more ppl know me then any of you, and since I actully do more for the community then any of you fking whiners
you should shut your hole the hot air gets out

One simple word makes the whole sentence a blatant lie.

"...Unlike the case with Sweden, U.S. government pressure has brought little change in China..."<br><a href='http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/14/AR2006061402071.html' target='_blank'>The Washington Post, 2006-06-14</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:00 am 

Fanatic wrote
And Mal, never ever ever correct someone's spelling.

you guys do it all the time lol

yes wait till AA comes out, hopefully there will be thousands of players again when no one us using your server(s) ours will be there full like usual cheat free and action CTI you''ll be free to join and sit in a little coner where no one will notice you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:58 am 

Ooops ... looks like someone is having kittens !

:argue: