* Login   * Register

All times are UTC

Advanced Member

Last post
Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:12 am 

Malboeuf wrote
Fanatic wrote
And Mal, never ever ever correct someone's spelling.

you guys do it all the time lol

yes wait till AA comes out, hopefully there will be thousands of players again when no one us using your server(s) ours will be there full like usual cheat free and action CTI you''ll be free to join and sit in a little coner where no one will notice you

Learn to spell, it's "until", "is using", "you'll", "corner". That makes it 4:1 for you. Grats, pal.

If the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:30 am 

I also only see one comma, i dont know about him but i cant say that much in one breath...

Veteran Alcoholic
Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:37 am 

Sorry Malboeuf, i can't keep out the blasphemouses, they are spreading like the hell and i haven't enough energy to cut their godless words. :ph34r:

Freedom for Cows !

Pubrunda forever..

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:07 am 

Malboeuf wrote

don't worry I'll be CO in CTITC, and you know we'll stomp the shit out of you all game like we did last match (untill i let ghost command), this wont happen next time

Good i am looking forward to get our ass kicked from you again.......hmmmm wait i think you never did :D

:tu: Long Live Malbeef ass kicking :tu:

keep up the good work.....

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:24 pm 

:D

"I'd hate to be a teetotaler.
Imagine getting up in the morning and knowing that's as good as you're going to feel all day."
- Dean Martin

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:59 pm 

:angry: you should not provoke or make fun of malboeuf. This guy has a serious problem with his social behaviour already.

"All teams retreat, all tactical and studied - no vibration! Germany is the only exception. I wish Brasil would play like Germany"<br><br>Eduardo Concalves de Andrade, "Tostao", <br>Brasilian World Cup Winner

Lord of the Pants
Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:21 pm 

I don't know why u bother replying guys, or having anything to do with him 4 that matter, i discovered long ago that the guy is a cretinous little runt of man, with all the charm and social grace of duckweed. Who seems for some twisted reason, no-doubt perfectly logical to his own warped mind, to derive pleasure from attempting to cause strife where-ever he goes. Maybe he was lonely as a child and uses his tirades to feed his deparate need for attention, i neither know nor care, but i do object when he decides to burst into some1 elses forum and infect it with his particular blend of mindless hatred and bigotry. I put up with it on ctitc forums mainly because as a registered team in the competition he had some right to share his point of view, (the manner in which he did this..... well we've all read them) but i fail to see why we should put up with it here, why don't we just close this thread and not feed his little ego anymore? and Malb (yes it is u, if u hadn't guessed) u'v made it quite clear u don't like us, well boo-hoo but i'm sure i'll get over that, the answers simple don't play us, shouldn't b a problem ur in NA we're in EU u only play MFCTI we mostly play CRCTI as 4 CTITC well u'v stated time and time again how much u h8 it so why o why don't u just FUCK OFF and leave the people who do enjoy it to play in peace without ur incessant whining. :rant:

aaaaahh ur right Tets a good rant does make u feel better ;)

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:59 pm 

Captain Pants wrote
I don't know why u bother replying guys, or having anything to do with him 4 that matter, i discovered long ago that the guy is a cretinous little runt of man, with all the charm and social grace of duckweed.  Who seems for some twisted reason, no-doubt perfectly logical to his own warped mind, to derive pleasure from attempting to cause strife where-ever he goes.  Maybe he was lonely as a child and uses his tirades to feed his deparate need for attention, i neither know nor care, but i do object when he decides to burst into some1 elses forum and infect it with his particular blend of mindless hatred and bigotry.  I put up with it on ctitc forums mainly because as a registered team in the competition he had some right to share his point of view, (the manner in which he did this..... well we've all read them) but i fail to see why we should put up with it here, why don't we just close this thread and not feed his little ego anymore?  and Malb (yes it is u, if u hadn't guessed) u'v made it quite clear u don't like us, well boo-hoo but i'm sure i'll get over that, the answers simple don't play us, shouldn't b a problem ur in NA we're in EU u only play MFCTI we mostly play CRCTI as 4 CTITC well u'v stated time and time again how much u h8 it so why o why don't u just FUCK OFF and leave the people who do enjoy it to play in peace without ur incessant whining.  :rant: 

aaaaahh ur right Tets a good rant does make u feel better  ;)

Boy, I'm glad he isn't talking about me... :flush:

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:31 pm 

LOL @ Pants :D

Lord of the Pants
Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:30 pm 

wow i'd forgoten about this, man i musta been drunk

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:38 pm 

Malboeuf wrote
and I'm sick of both AFC and SWEC hiding the fact that they used the cheat in prior CTITC season which gave them a big advantage on the battle field with AI

this makes me laugh, thx for that. Anyway its also frustrating to see a 35 year old guy act so kiddy and keep repeating the same dumb shit over and over again.

malboeuf, grow up. If you need therapy, contact me on msn.. I'm gettin pretty gd at it :ph34r:

<- PS. dont let my pic deceive you :boff:

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:56 pm 

you so sexy Neo, giggidy giggidy giig

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:09 pm 

Ohhhhh righhhht :D

Advanced Member
Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:42 pm 

why is this "Waste of Space" Thread still open anyway?????

Übercomander General

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:42 pm 

Because people are still posting in it.

My catapult is bigger than yours.